Saturday 23 April 2011

And above all else, we never ever let them get into cars.

Fast Five (or Fast and the Furious Five or Rio or something) (2011)
Chosen by me as I like to go to the cinema a lot


A slick, ridiculous action flick. Not a jot of it makes sense (both plot wise - why burn the money stealing it would have the same effect? and physics wise - god only knows how dragging that box around works) but as long as it's in motion it's watch-able enough but the second it stops to deliver any heart warming homilies about family impatience sets in quickly and you may find yourself tapping your fingers and rolling your eyes.
It seems to rip off a twist from one of the Ocean's movies (maybe it was an episode of Leverage? - I watch a lot of crappy Con Artist stuff) but it shouldn't be too hard to figure out before the reveal anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh sounds great, I love Leverage so I'll put this on the 'to watch' list.

    ReplyDelete