Wednesday 20 July 2011

You're thinking there's a horcrux in Bellatrix's vault?

Harry Potter and the deathly Hallows Part 2 (2011)
Chosen by me as I like to go to the cinema a lot.


Probably the only half decent Potter film (alongside the third).
This benefits from finally having some kind of pace tot it as it needs to actually fucking finish now.
But too many things just don't make any sense and dramtically it's all over the place (supposedly important characters die off screen and are barely mentioned).
Still it maintains some pretty visuals and the use of sound is generally very good.
The 19 years later coda is just terrible.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, so they put the epilogue in the film too then. I have no intention of going to see it at the cinema. I shall watch it at some point out of some kind of thank god it's all over ritual. Same reason I read the last book.

    ReplyDelete