Tuesday 1 March 2011

Candlelight, privacy, music. Can't think of a better place for hand-to-hand combat.

The Hunchback of Notre Dame (1996)
Chosen by Sabine Woolnough who had this to say: 'simply the best disney film ever.....EVER! and has the best and most complex villain ever, not to mention the best villain song too!'


♫ Somewhere out there is a movie I like
Something to really please me and make me laugh tonight

That movie is not here, a rather dull affair
Hunchback is really rather an odd choice for Disney to share

And even though I know I'm not the target audience
I hate to say the songs in this are really, really pants

And can I say that Demi Moore is totally miscast
The others actors are not bad, Kline seems to have a blast

Somewhere out there is a film that's true
Then I will be happy, somewhere out there
But it seems not from yoooouuuuuuuuu


Yeah it's not a Disney song but whatever, I get to put a Community clip in.

No comments:

Post a Comment